http://thesweetsunshine.com/2016/09/dream-jacket/ Course Content
- Or as John Grinder calls it ‘the mother of all skills’. With accurate calibration you are able to operate continually at the very highest level and assist your clients to exceptional results.
- It is the ability to distinguish between conscious and unconscious signals in non-verbal communication.
source url Rapport
- Using mirroring – Visual, auditory
- An ability to get on with just about anyone you choose to.
You will lean how to detect and utilize an individuals preferred representational system through:
- Voice quality
Having identified the system you will practice modifying your communication to that of the client both verbal and non-verbal.
Eye Patterns and Strategies
- Recognising eye patterns and eliciting strategies.
- Utilizing strategies.
- Modifying strategies.
- Everything we do we code using submodalities so once we know what our coding is we can use this to change our world.
- You will learn how to elicit submodalities and then a number of techniques for using them to benefit yourself and clients.
- How to use language to achieve the level and specificity you want.
- Framing and reframing
Discovering what people are really saying
- Finding the intention which may be hidden
- Understanding from conversation where people may be experiencing inner conflict or confusion.
- Helping people to understand what they are thinking underneath their masks.
- Logical levels and logical types
- How to create and use metaphors
- The effectiveness of metaphor at an unconscious level.
- Using natural metaphor.
- Living metaphors.
- How to install anchors in all 3 major input channels (V A K, and also spatially)
- The use of anchoring in change formats
- Using anchors to change personal history/re-imprinting
- Collapse of anchors
- Circle of excellence (spatial anchoring)
Multiple perceptual positions
- Understanding 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions.
- Helping people achieve far deeper understanding of situations..
Chain of Excellence
- Discover how you can alter your breathing, physiology, State and performance and how you can help others to do the same.
- How do we know what we know.
- Once we know ‘how we know what we know’ we can understand far better how to use leverage points for more effective interventions.
Simple hypnotic patterning
- How to use Milton language and hypnotic patterns to induce altered states.
Involuntary signal systems
- Recognising involuntary signals.
- Assisting others to develop signals.
- Using naturally occurring involuntary systems
- Utilizing involuntary unconscious signals using various signals.
- Discovering what parts are.
- Learning to operate with parts to reduce inner conflict and or confusion.
- Facilitating negotiation between parts
- Assisting with parts integration or agreement.
Time Line Techniques
- Discover the power of time line utilization
- Learn how to use time line to achieve highly effective results for you and your client.
- Learn hoe to combine other techniques for use on the time line.
High Performance States
- You will be introduced to a number of techniques for achieving a high performance state.
- You will discover just how easy it is to have a high performance state wherever you are and in any circumstance.