As Company Director Andrew Greene is passionate to inspire individuals and companies to take a step forward by recognizing and releasing potential both in themselves and their employees. He is strongly committed to inspire and promote excellence. His extensive training and experience in Leadership, Management and NLP instil confidence making him well placed to advise and teach others in the areas of personal development, leadership, project management, solution resolution and organizational change.
An experienced international speaker he is an outstanding communicator. His dynamic personality, warmth and humour ensure first class, enjoyable training is achieved every time.
His talents have been richly enhanced through extensive NLP training culminating in the completion of his trainers training with John Grinder, Carmen Bostic St Clair and Michael Carroll.
Neuro Lingustic Programming Master Practitioner
Certified NLP Trainer (ITA)
- Level 6 C & G Leadership & Management
- Level 4 NVQ Leadership & Management
- Master Facilitator
- C & G 7303 Teaching Award in the Adult Learning Sector
- City and Guilds NVQ assessor D32, D33
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- National Examining Body for Supervisory Management
- Certificate in Supervisory Management
- Basic Instructional Techniques Certificate
- Coaching of New Instructors Certificate
- The Institute of Occupational Safety & Health –
- Managing Safely & Manual Handling Instruction
- Certificates in Marketing and Selling & Managerial
- Counseling Certificates in Financial Management, Alcohol
Management, Family Dynamics, Stress, Recognition &
Referral, Change and Transition.