follow link Continuous (Service) Improvement Manager Qualification £2200
buy colchicine Achieve a great qualification and 2 level 5 ILM certificates
and bring tangible benifits to your organisation as you train
go site Benefits For The Student
The student will learn and apply CI Tools to identify and solve a Quality, Cost or Delivery performance related problem in the workplace. This real-world application will enable the student to begin to build a portfolio of projects that will not only deliver benefits in their current position, but will also serve as experiential evidence to support applications future promotions and positions
- Completion of a real work-based project
- Delivery of real benefits to your current workplace
- A portfolio to prove you have led real-world improvement projects
- A degree-level qualification through the UK’s most highly regarded management body
- All of the above aligned to the current industry focus on ‘CI Managers’ and middle/senior management positions with a specific ‘CI’ requirement in the Role Profile
Benefits For The Business (Service)
The student will engage with colleagues in the workplace and in supplier/customer business units; leading the identification quantification and solving of real problems through the application of CI and engagement techniques. The student will learn to delegate and negotiate with stakeholders at all levels as required to gain the appropriate level of commitment and support to enable completion of their project and sustainment of the improvements generated.
The student will gain the following skills:
- Improved ability to identify, analyse, prioritise and solve real problems according to business needs
- Enhanced engagement and stakeholder management skills
- Enhanced ability to manage Performance Improvement (CI) Projects
and deliver the following benefits to your workplace during completion of the course:
- Real, sustainable benefits in Quality/Cost/Delivery based on business priorities
- Engagement of the wider stakeholder group to enable sustainment of the above benefits
- Potentially enhanced enthusiasm amongst employees and stakeholders through engagement in successful sustainment of improved ways of working
First 2 days
Introduction to Continuous Improvement
Tools for recognizing issues and gathering the required data.
Selection of issue they are going to use for the project
The participants will then return to their workplace and begin gathering data about the topic they want to tackle.
Middle 2 days
Solution / Idea generation
Creating a plan for improvement
Participants will then return to their workplace and present findings and suggestions to stakeholders before commencing the improvement process and initiating monitoring processes.
Participants return to the classroom and present to the group their project.
The participants must also complete 3 assignments to qualify for a ILM level 5 certificate in Service Improvement and an ILM level 5 certificate in Leadership and Management however the majority of the assignments will be covered during the course as they complete their project.